2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 26 - OFFENSES AND PENALTIES
- 22-26-101. Felony offenses generally.
- 22-26-102. Registration offenses.
- 22-26-103. Unlawful opening of ballot box.
- 22-26-104. Unlawful opening of voting machine.
- 22-26-105. Unlawful possession of key.
- 22-26-106. False voting.
- 22-26-107. Falsifying election documents.
- 22-26-108. False swearing.
- 22-26-109. Offering bribe.
- 22-26-110. Accepting bribe.
- 22-26-111. Intimidation.
- 22-26-112. Misdemeanor offenses generally.
- 22-26-113. Electioneering too close to a polling place.
- 22-26-114. Disturbing polling place.
- 22-26-115. Unlawful possession of alcoholic or malt beverages.
- 22-26-116. Interfering with employee's political rights.
- 22-26-117. Discharging employee because of nomination for or election to office.
- 22-26-118. Causing or attempting to cause candidate to withdraw or refuse nomination or election.
- 22-26-119. Violation of Election Code by officials.
- 22-26-120. Violation of Election Code when specific penalty not imposed.
- 22-26-121. Complaint by aggrieved elector; chief election officials.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.