2012 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - POLITICAL SUBDIVISIONS
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 21 - BOND ELECTIONS
- 22-21-101. Political Subdivision Bond Election Law.
- 22-21-102. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-21-103. How bond question to be submitted to electors; contents.
- 22-21-104. Publication or posting of election notice; contents.
- 22-21-105. Election districts.
- 22-21-106. Errors.
- 22-21-107. Contests; procedure.
- 22-21-108. Who is entitled to vote.
- 22-21-109. Supplies; regulations; costs.
- 22-21-110. Ballot canvass; results certified; declaration; effect of defeat.
- 22-21-111. Authority granted.
- 22-21-112. Effect on prior bond elections.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.