2012 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - AMENDMENTS TO WYOMING CONSTITUTION
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 20 - CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS
- 22-20-101. Ratification of proposed amendment or new constitution.
- 22-20-102. Transmittal to secretary of state; numbering and endorsement; ballot statement.
- 22-20-103. Transmittal to county clerk; posting.
- 22-20-104. Publication by secretary of state; supplemental publication by clerk.
- 22-20-105. Pamphlet.
- 22-20-106. Publication expense.
- 22-20-107. Statement of purpose on ballot.
- 22-20-108. Proclamation of adoption; effective date.
- 22-20-109. Publication in session laws.
- 22-20-201. Proclamation of governor calling state convention.
- 22-20-202. Election of delegates to county and state conventions.
- 22-20-203. Convening of county convention; presiding officer; certification of results.
- 22-20-204. Rules of practice for county conventions; convention ballots.
- 22-20-205. Determining apportionment of representation at convention.
- 22-20-206. Board of commissioners to act as election commissioners.
- 22-20-207. Costs and expenses to be borne by county.
- 22-20-208. Convening of state convention; costs and expenses; certification of results.
- 22-20-209. Procedure when congress directs manner of holding convention.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.