2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 2 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 22-2-101. Applicability and construction of Election Code generally.
- 22-2-102. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-2-103. Chief election officers.
- 22-2-104. Election dates.
- 22-2-105. Terms of office and offices voted on at general elections.
- 22-2-106. Election of presidential and vice-presidential electors.
- 22-2-107. When elected state and county officers assume offices.
- 22-2-108. Secretary of state to certify officers to be elected.
- 22-2-109. County clerk to publish proclamation.
- 22-2-110. Computing periods of time.
- 22-2-111. Employees time off to vote.
- 22-2-112. Hours of county clerk's office on election day.
- 22-2-113. Availability and form of registry lists; use of copies; election record; purging.
- 22-2-114. Repealed by Laws 1991, ch. 243, 5.
- 22-2-115. Renumbered by Laws 1991, ch. 243, 4.
- 22-2-116. Restrictions on holding more than 1 elected public office.
- 22-2-117. Vote required for election; ratification.
- 22-2-118. Distribution of necessary supplies.
- 22-2-119. Qualified elector may vote.
- 22-2-120. Distribution of copies of Election Code.
- 22-2-121. Chief election officer to prepare forms; rules; advice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.