2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 19 - PRESIDENTIAL ELECTORS
- 22-19-101. When elected; number.
- 22-19-102. Nomination.
- 22-19-103. Crediting of votes.
- 22-19-104. Certificate of election; directive.
- 22-19-105. Vacancy in nomination.
- 22-19-106. Certified electors to meet; vacancies.
- 22-19-107. College of electors; duties.
- 22-19-108. How electors to vote.
- 22-19-109. Compensation and mileage.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.