2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 18 - VACANCIES
- 22-18-101. When deemed to occur.
- 22-18-102. Determination of existence.
- 22-18-103. Filling vacancy of congressman; generally.
- 22-18-104. Filling vacancy of congressman; procedure.
- 22-18-105. Filling vacancy of congressman; whether filled at general or special election.
- 22-18-106. Filling vacancy of congressman; nominations by state central committees; independent candidates.
- 22-18-107. Filling vacancy of congressman; certification of candidates.
- 22-18-108. Filling vacancy of congressman; party requirements.
- 22-18-109. Conduct of special election.
- 22-18-110. Supreme court justices and district court judges.
- 22-18-111. Vacancies in other offices; temporary appointments.
- 22-18-112. Certificate of appointment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.