2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 17 - CONTESTS
- 22-17-101. Right to contest elections; exception; grounds.
- 22-17-102. Commencement by verified petition; contents.
- 22-17-103. Summons; conduct of suit.
- 22-17-104. Judgment for costs.
- 22-17-105. Ballot propositions contestable; nature of action.
- 22-17-106. Grounds for contesting ballot propositions.
- 22-17-107. Defense of contested ballot proposition.
- 22-17-108. Court judgment in contests.
- 22-17-109. Contesting election of state legislator; generally.
- 22-17-110. Contesting election of state legislator; commencement.
- 22-17-111. Contesting election of state legislator; taking of depositions.
- 22-17-112. Contesting election of state legislator; handling of depositions by secretary of state; additional depositions.
- 22-17-113. Contesting election of state legislator; legislative determination final.
- 22-17-114. Contesting election of president, vice-president or presidential elector.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.