2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 16 - CANVASS AND RECOUNT
- 22-16-101. County canvassing board; compensation.
- 22-16-102. Abstract of vote; returns not filed.
- 22-16-103. County canvass procedures.
- 22-16-104. Repealed by Laws 2002, Ch. 18, 3.
- 22-16-105. Tie votes.
- 22-16-106. Write-in candidates.
- 22-16-107. Certified results.
- 22-16-108. Results furnished secretary of state.
- 22-16-109. Recounts.
- 22-16-110. How candidate may obtain recount; where affidavit filed.
- 22-16-111. Recount of ballot proposition.
- 22-16-112. Precincts to be recounted; recount official result.
- 22-16-113. Recount deposit; expense of recount.
- 22-16-114. Certificates of election or nomination after recount.
- 22-16-115. State canvassing board.
- 22-16-116. Statewide abstract; discrepancies with county abstracts.
- 22-16-117. Content of state abstract.
- 22-16-118. Meeting of state canvassing board.
- 22-16-119. Tie vote in state abstract.
- 22-16-120. Filing of state abstract.
- 22-16-121. Certificates of nomination and election following state or county canvass.
- 22-16-122. Election declared null and void; special election.
- 22-16-123. Special mail ballot elections; procedures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.