2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 15 - CHALLENGING
- 22-15-101. Right to vote may be challenged.
- 22-15-102. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-15-103. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-15-104. Grounds for challenge.
- 22-15-105. Challenged person may vote; generally.
- 22-15-106. Where name not on poll list.
- 22-15-107. Repealed by Laws 2002, Ch. 18 3.
- 22-15-108. Duty of judges to challenge.
- 22-15-109. Poll watchers; certification; qualification; authority; removal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.