2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 14 - POLLING PLACE REGULATIONS AFTER POLLS CLOSE
- 22-14-101. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-14-102. Who may be present after polls close; making pollbooks agree; counting votes.
- 22-14-103. Counting in paper ballot precincts; discrepancies.
- 22-14-104. Entry of paper ballot votes on tally sheet.
- 22-14-105. Vote tallying in voting machine precincts.
- 22-14-106. Certifying information in pollbooks; form.
- 22-14-107. Tabulation of count.
- 22-14-108. Repealed by Laws 1991, ch. 243, 5.
- 22-14-109. Repealed by Laws 1991, ch. 243, 5.
- 22-14-110. Sealing paper ballots and voting machine records.
- 22-14-111. Returning records and returns to clerk.
- 22-14-112. Repealed by Laws 1991, ch. 243, 5.
- 22-14-113. Return of voting machine keys and supplies.
- 22-14-114. Counting of ballots.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.