2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 12 - POLLING PLACE REGULATIONS BEFORE POLLS OPEN
- 22-12-101. Designation and notice of polling places; external location.
- 22-12-102. Schools to be available for polling places.
- 22-12-103. Furnishing of booths.
- 22-12-104. Printed instruction cards.
- 22-12-105. Posting instruction card and sample ballot.
- 22-12-106. Contents of voting booths.
- 22-12-107. Materials for judges.
- 22-12-108. Delivery of ballots and stamps; breaking of seals.
- 22-12-109. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-12-110. Supplies for voting machines.
- 22-12-111. Displaying facsimile voting machine diagrams.
- 22-12-112. Procedure for preparing voting machines for use.
- 22-12-113. Setting of registering counters.
- 22-12-114. Certification of voting machines.
- 22-12-115. Examination of ballot box.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.