2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 11 - ELECTRONIC VOTING SYSTEMS
- 22-11-101. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-11-102. Use authorized; purchase or lease.
- 22-11-103. Capabilities required.
- 22-11-104. Conduct of elections in which systems utilized.
- 22-11-105. Spoiled ballots.
- 22-11-106. Procedure after voter casts ballot.
- 22-11-107. Failure of automatic tabulating equipment.
- 22-11-108. Retabulation.
- 22-11-109. Post election audit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.