2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 10 - VOTING MACHINES
- 22-10-101. Criteria for approval.
- 22-10-102. Selection by county commissioners.
- 22-10-103. Lease or purchase of machines.
- 22-10-104. Submission of purchasing bonds question to electors.
- 22-10-105. Rental fees; generally.
- 22-10-106. Rental fees; where paid.
- 22-10-107. Custody and maintenance.
- 22-10-108. Procedure for preparing machines for election; inspection and certification.
- 22-10-109. Key in sealed envelope; matters to be printed thereon.
- 22-10-110. Presumption of proper preparation; objections.
- 22-10-111. Delivery and return; expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.