2012 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 17 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 4 - SECURITIES
- 17-4-101. Fraudulent practices prohibited in securities sales and purchases.
- 17-4-102. Fraudulent practices prohibited in advisory activities.
- 17-4-103. Broker-dealers and agents; registration required; notification when agent begins or terminates activities; expiration of registrations.
- 17-4-104. Broker-dealers and agents; registration procedure generally; fees; successors; minimum capital requirements; surety bonds or deposits.
- 17-4-105. Broker-dealers and agents; records; financial reports; amendments to documents filed; examinations.
- 17-4-106. Broker-dealers and agents; denial, revocation, suspension, cancellation or withdrawal of registration.
- 17-4-107. Registration of securities; required; exception for exemptions.
- 17-4-108. Registration of securities; registration by notification.
- 17-4-109. Registration of securities; registration by coordination.
- 17-4-110. Registration of securities; registration by qualification.
- 17-4-111. Registration of securities; registration provisions generally.
- 17-4-112. Registration of securities; denial, suspension or revocation of registration; stop orders.
- 17-4-113. Definitions.
- 17-4-114. Exemptions from registration and literature filing requirements.
- 17-4-115. Filing of sales and advertising literature.
- 17-4-116. False statements in documents or proceedings.
- 17-4-117. Unlawful representations concerning approval of registration or exemption.
- 17-4-118. Administration of provisions; use or disclosure of information by secretary of state or employees.
- 17-4-119. Investigations; subpoenaing witnesses; production of documents.
- 17-4-120. Enjoining violations.
- 17-4-121. Penalties for violations.
- 17-4-122. Civil liability of sellers violating provisions.
- 17-4-123. Judicial review of orders of secretary of state.
- 17-4-124. Rules, forms and orders.
- 17-4-125. When document deemed filed; register of applications, statements and orders; inspection of information; copies of records; interpretative opinions.
- 17-4-126. Applicability of provisions; place of offer or acceptance; service of process.
- 17-4-127. Uniform construction of provisions.
- 17-4-128. Repeal of former provisions; applicability of prior law.
- 17-4-129. Short title.
- 17-4-130. Clearing corporations; registration required.
- 17-4-131. Disposition of fees.
- 17-4-132. Federal covered securities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.