2011 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - IN GENERAL
TITLE 7 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 4 - COUNTY CORONERS
- 7-4-101. Election; oath; bond.
- 7-4-102. Deputy coroners.
- 7-4-103. Certification requirements; penalty; expenses.
- 7-4-104. Definitions.
- 7-4-105. Confidentiality of reports, photos and recordings; exceptions; penalties.
- 7-4-201. Reports of death; investigation; summoning of jurors; fees and costs; inspection of medical records.
- 7-4-202. Impaneling of bystanders as jurors; oath.
- 7-4-203. Issuance of subpoenas; witness fees; enforcement of attendance.
- 7-4-204. Oath of witness; recording of testimony; compensation of reporter.
- 7-4-205. Return of inquisition by jury.
- 7-4-206. Coroner's return to court.
- 7-4-207. Disposition of body and effects of deceased.
- 7-4-208. Authority of sheriff to perform duties of coroner.
- 7-4-209. Postmortem examination; liability limitation.
- 7-4-210. Fees and mileage; salary.
- 7-4-211. Board of coroner standards.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.