2011 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - SELECTION AND CHALLENGES OF JURIES
TITLE 7 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 11 - TRIAL AND MATTERS INCIDENT THERETO
- 7-11-101. Impaneling in criminal cases.
- 7-11-102. Trial of accused.
- 7-11-103. Peremptory challenges.
- 7-11-104. Trial of challenges for cause.
- 7-11-105. General grounds for challenging jurors.
- 7-11-106. Opinion formed from news reports or rumors.
- 7-11-107. Oath or affirmation.
- 7-11-201. Order of proceedings.
- 7-11-202. Presence of defendant.
- 7-11-203. Dismissal for unnecessary delay.
- 7-11-204. Applicability of civil procedure provisions and rules.
- 7-11-205. Discharge of jury before verdict without prejudice.
- 7-11-206. Separation of jury.
- 7-11-301. Definitions.
- 7-11-302. Trial or punishment of person lacking mental capacity.
- 7-11-303. Examination of accused to determine fitness to proceed; reports; commitment; defenses and objections.
- 7-11-304. Responsibility for criminal conduct; plea; examination; commitment; use of statements by defendant.
- 7-11-305. Pleas of not guilty and not guilty by reason of mental illness or deficiency; burden of proof; expert witnesses.
- 7-11-306. Disposition of persons found not guilty by reason of mental illness or deficiency excluding responsibility.
- 7-11-307. Treatment of defendant committed to state hospital.
- 7-11-401. Testimony of defendant.
- 7-11-402. Subpoena of witnesses for indigent defendants.
- 7-11-403. Applicability of rules and civil procedure provisions.
- 7-11-404. Summoning of person within this state to appear as witness in another state.
- 7-11-405. Summoning of person in another state to appear as witness in this state.
- 7-11-406. Exemption of out-of-state witness from arrest or service of process.
- 7-11-407. Procedures for taking depositions.
- 7-11-408. Videotape depositions.
- 7-11-501. Return of verdict; poll of jury.
- 7-11-502. Conviction of necessary included offense or attempt.
- 7-11-503. Execution of jail sentence.
- 7-11-504. Commitment until fine and costs paid.
- 7-11-505. Payment of costs of prosecution.
- 7-11-506. Trial transcript for indigent prisoner upon appeal.
- 7-11-507. Advisement of loss of firearms rights upon conviction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.