2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 8 - WEAPONS
ARTICLE 1 - WEAPONS OFFENSES
- 6-8-101. Use of firearm while committing felony; subsequent convictions; penalties; applicability of provisions.
- 6-8-102. Use or possession of firearm by person convicted of certain felony offenses; penalties.
- 6-8-103. Possession, manufacture or disposition of deadly weapon with unlawful intent; penalties.
- 6-8-104. Wearing or carrying concealed weapons; penalties; exceptions; permits.
ARTICLE 2 - FIREARMS REGULATION
- 6-8-201. Repealed By Laws 1997, ch. 21, 2.
- 6-8-202. Repealed By Laws 1997, ch. 21, 2.
- 6-8-203. Firearms information to be kept in place of business; inspection by peace officer.
- 6-8-204. Repealed By Laws 1997, ch. 21, 2.
ARTICLE 3 - RIFLES AND SHOTGUNS
- 6-8-301. Repealed By Laws 2003, Ch. 66, 1.
- 6-8-302. Repealed By Laws 2003, Ch. 66, 1.
- 6-8-303. Repealed By Laws 2003, Ch. 66, 1.
ARTICLE 4 - REGULATION BY STATE
- 6-8-401. Firearm, weapon and ammunition regulation and prohibition by state.
- 6-8-402. Short title; applicability.
- 6-8-403. Definitions.
- 6-8-404. Regulation by state of firearms, firearms accessories and ammunition manufactured in Wyoming; exceptions.
- 6-8-405. Offenses and penalties; defense of Wyoming citizens.
- 6-8-406. Legislative findings and declaration of authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.