2011 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - HOMICIDE
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 2 - OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSON
- 6-2-101. Murder in the first degree; penalty.
- 6-2-102. Presentence hearing for murder in the first degree; mitigating and aggravating circumstances; effect of error in hearing.
- 6-2-103. Review of death sentences; notice from clerk of trial court; factors to be considered by supreme court; disposition of appeal.
- 6-2-104. Murder in the second degree; penalty.
- 6-2-105. Manslaughter; penalty.
- 6-2-106. Homicide by vehicle; aggravated homicide by vehicle; penalties.
- 6-2-107. Criminally negligent homicide.
- 6-2-108. Drug induced homicide; penalty.
- 6-2-109. Sentencing enhancement for the homicide of a pregnant woman causing the involuntary termination of the pregnancy.
- 6-2-201. Kidnapping; penalties; effect of release of victim.
- 6-2-202. Felonious restraint; penalty.
- 6-2-203. False imprisonment; penalties.
- 6-2-204. Interference with custody; presumption of knowledge of child's age; affirmative defenses; penalties.
- 6-2-301. Definitions.
- 6-2-302. Sexual assault in the first degree.
- 6-2-303. Sexual assault in the second degree.
- 6-2-304. Sexual assault in the third degree.
- 6-2-305. Repealed By Laws 1997, ch. 135, 2.
- 6-2-306. Penalties for sexual assault.
- 6-2-307. Evidence of marriage as defense.
- 6-2-308. Criminality of conduct; victim's age.
- 6-2-309. Medical examination of victim; costs; use of report; minors; rights of victims; reimbursement.
- 6-2-310. Repealed By Laws 2009, Ch. 18, 2.
- 6-2-311. Corroboration unnecessary.
- 6-2-312. Evidence of victim's prior sexual conduct or reputation; procedure for introduction.
- 6-2-313. Sexual battery.
- 6-2-314. Sexual abuse of a minor in the first degree; penalties.
- 6-2-315. Sexual abuse of a minor in the second degree; penalties.
- 6-2-316. Sexual abuse of a minor in the third degree.
- 6-2-317. Sexual abuse of a minor in the fourth degree.
- 6-2-318. Soliciting to engage in illicit sexual relations; penalty.
- 6-2-319. Names not to be released; restrictions on disclosures or publication of information; violations; penalties.
- 6-2-320. Prohibited access to school facilities by adult sex offenders; exceptions; penalties; definitions.
- 6-2-401. Robbery; aggravated robbery; penalties.
- 6-2-402. Blackmail; aggravated blackmail; penalties.
- 6-2-403. Intimidation in furtherance of the interests of a criminal street gang.
- 6-2-501. Simple assault; battery; penalties.
- 6-2-502. Aggravated assault and battery; penalty.
- 6-2-503. Child abuse; penalty.
- 6-2-504. Reckless endangering; penalty.
- 6-2-505. Terroristic threats; penalty.
- 6-2-506. Stalking; penalty.
- 6-2-507. Abuse, neglect, abandonment, intimidation or exploitation of a vulnerable adult; penalties.
- 6-2-508. Assault and battery on corrections or detention officer; penalties; definitions.
- 6-2-509. Strangulation of a household member; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.