2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 40 - TRADE AND COMMERCE
CHAPTER 24 - UNIFORM TRADE SECRETS ACT
- 40-24-101. Definitions.
- 40-24-102. Injunctive relief.
- 40-24-103. Damages.
- 40-24-104. Attorney's fees.
- 40-24-105. Preservation of secrecy.
- 40-24-106. Statute of limitations.
- 40-24-107. Effect on other law.
- 40-24-108. Uniformity of application and construction.
- 40-24-109. Short title.
- 40-24-110. Time of taking effect.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.