2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 35 - PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
CHAPTER 20 - ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- 35-20-101. Short title.
- 35-20-102. Definitions.
- 35-20-103. Reports of abuse, neglect, exploitation, intimidation or abandonment of vulnerable adult; reports maintained in central registry.
- 35-20-104. Department to coordinate services; rules and regulations.
- 35-20-105. Protective services; no services without consent; responsibility for costs.
- 35-20-106. Petition by department when caregiver refuses to allow services; injunction.
- 35-20-107. Emergency services.
- 35-20-108. Records confidential; exception.
- 35-20-109. Repealed By Laws 2002, Ch. 86, 3.
- 35-20-110. When access to vulnerable adult denied; injunction.
- 35-20-111. Duty to report.
- 35-20-112. Confidentiality of records; penalties; access to information.
- 35-20-113. False report; penalty.
- 35-20-114. Immunity.
- 35-20-115. Central registry of adult protection cases; establishment; operation; amendment, expungement or removal of records; classification and expungement of reports; statement of person accused.
- 35-20-116. Access to central registry records pertaining to adult protection cases; child and vulnerable adult abuse and registry account.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.