2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 34 - PROPERTY, CONVEYANCES AND SECURITY TRANSACTIONS
CHAPTER 2 - DEEDS, MORTGAGES AND LEASES GENERALLY
- 34-2-101. Word "heirs" or other words of inheritance not necessary to convey fee simple; presumptions.
- 34-2-102. Form of warranty deed.
- 34-2-103. Form of warranty deed; effect; implied covenants.
- 34-2-104. Form of quitclaim deed.
- 34-2-105. Form of quitclaim deed; effect generally.
- 34-2-106. Form of quitclaim deed; effect without word "release".
- 34-2-107. Form of real estate mortgage.
- 34-2-108. Form of real estate mortgage; effect; when covenants implied.
- 34-2-109. Master form mortgage; recording authorized; entitlement on face; need not be acknowledged.
- 34-2-110. Master form mortgage; index.
- 34-2-111. Master form mortgage; use by reference.
- 34-2-112. Master form mortgage; matters not recorded.
- 34-2-113. Cancellation form for mortgage or deed of trust; recordation; effect.
- 34-2-114. Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, 3.
- 34-2-115. Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, 3.
- 34-2-116. Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, 3.
- 34-2-117. Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, 3.
- 34-2-118. Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, 3.
- 34-2-119. Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, 3.
- 34-2-120. Repealed By Laws 2008, Ch. 20, 3.
- 34-2-121. Conveyance and encumbrance of homesteads void unless spouse joins; exception.
- 34-2-122. Notice of trust or representative capacity of grantee.
- 34-2-123. Notice of trust or representative capacity of grantee; prior conveyances.
- 34-2-124. Priority of mortgages or specific liens on realty.
- 34-2-125. Private seals.
- 34-2-126. Unsealed writings.
- 34-2-127. Recitals in instruments.
- 34-2-128. No implied tenancy except by sufferance.
- 34-2-129. Leases; renewal.
- 34-2-130. Leases; expiration of oil, gas or other mineral leases; failure to record cancellation or other termination.
- 34-2-131. Tax deeds; definitions.
- 34-2-132. Tax deeds; 2-year limitation.
- 34-2-133. Tax deeds; possession and affidavits of possession.
- 34-2-134. Tax deeds; liberal construction; legislative purposes.
- 34-2-135. Tax deeds; provisions cumulative and retroactive; effective date.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.