2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 18 - COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
ARTICLE 1 - GENERALLY
- 31-18-101. Definitions.
- 31-18-102. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 46, 2.
- 31-18-103. Exemptions.
- 31-18-104. Powers and duties of the department.
ARTICLE 2 - REGISTRATION, AUTHORITY AND PERMITS
- 31-18-201. Commercial vehicles; registration; exemptions.
- 31-18-202. Reciprocal agreements and exemptions.
- 31-18-203. Definitions; registration required.
- 31-18-204. Exemptions.
- 31-18-205. Registration; application; fees; department responsibilities; transfer of ownership.
- 31-18-206. Temporary registration.
- 31-18-207. Rental or leased machinery.
- 31-18-208. Prohibited act; penalties.
- 31-18-209. Issuance of authority; matters to be considered; deposit of insurance.
- 31-18-210. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 46, 2.
- 31-18-211. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 46, 2.
- 31-18-212. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 46, 2.
- 31-18-213. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 46, 2.
ARTICLE 3 - GENERAL REGULATORY PROVISIONS
- 31-18-301. Permanent cards and decals; operation without authority; inspections.
- 31-18-302. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 46, 2.
- 31-18-303. Authority of department to adopt rules and regulations governing drivers, equipment and hazardous materials; exceptions; maximum operating hours.
- 31-18-304. Display of name or trade name.
ARTICLE 4 - FEES
- 31-18-401. Registration fees.
- 31-18-402. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 46, 2.
- 31-18-403. Single trip permits; temporary permits for motion picture industry vehicles, tour buses and mobile drilling rigs.
- 31-18-404. Demonstration permits.
- 31-18-405. Collection of fees; audits.
- 31-18-406. Distribution of fees; refunds.
- 31-18-407. Emergency response fee.
- 31-18-408. Provision of sales and use tax information; penalty.
ARTICLE 5 - FUEL TAXES
ARTICLE 6 - REGULATION OF TRAFFIC ON HIGHWAYS
- 31-18-601. Requirements generally.
- 31-18-602. Moving heavy equipment at railroad grade crossings.
- 31-18-603. Loads on vehicles.
- 31-18-604. Maximum speed limits.
- 31-18-605. Stopping requirements for certain vehicles at railroad crossings.
- 31-18-606. Metal tires; implements of husbandry.
- 31-18-607. Out-of-service orders.
ARTICLE 7 - PENALTIES AND ENFORCEMENT
- 31-18-701. Specific crimes and penalties; enforcement.
- 31-18-702. General liability.
- 31-18-703. Closing or restricting use; failure to observe signs, markers.
- 31-18-704. Violation of speed limits; penalties.
- 31-18-705. Speed or acceleration contest or exhibition on highways.
- 31-18-706. Failure to maintain liability coverage; exceptions.
- 31-18-707. Nonpayment of fees, taxes, penalties or interest.
- 31-18-708. Persons rendering emergency assistance exempt from civil liability.
ARTICLE 8 - SIZE AND WEIGHT LIMITS
- 31-18-801. Definitions.
- 31-18-802. General requirements.
- 31-18-803. Conditions for operating vehicles transporting other vehicles.
- 31-18-804. Permits for and certain highways to carry, overweight and oversize vehicles; government vehicles.
- 31-18-805. Penalties for violations; permit where vehicle or load cannot be dismantled; enforcement; fines.
- 31-18-806. Adoption of greater size or weight limits comparable to federal limits.
- 31-18-807. Special permits for certain combinations of vehicles.
- 31-18-808. Towing oversize disabled vehicles.
ARTICLE 9 - MULTISTATE HIGHWAY TRANSPORTATION AGREEMENT
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.