2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 16 - MOTOR VEHICLE FRANCHISES
- 31-16-101. Definitions.
- 31-16-102. Unlicensed vehicle dealers and manufacturers prohibited.
- 31-16-103. Licenses; applications; issuance, suspension and revocation; change in ownership; rulemaking.
- 31-16-104. Classes of licenses and permits; expiration.
- 31-16-105. Display, form and custody of dealer's license.
- 31-16-106. Required principal place of business.
- 31-16-107. Right of action.
- 31-16-108. Unlawful acts.
- 31-16-109. Termination, cancellation or nonrenewal of franchise.
- 31-16-110. Succession to franchise ownership.
- 31-16-111. Limitations on establishing or relocating new vehicle dealers.
- 31-16-112. Penalty.
- 31-16-113. Product liability responsibility.
- 31-16-114. Product liability indemnification.
- 31-16-115. Disclosure of damage required.
- 31-16-116. Grounds for revocation; cessation of right to revocation.
- 31-16-117. Payment for delivery preparation and warranty service.
- 31-16-118. Repair or replacement of an odometer.
- 31-16-119. Disconnecting, turning back or resetting of odometer prohibited.
- 31-16-120. Selling vehicle knowing odometer turned back unlawful.
- 31-16-121. Selling vehicle knowing odometer replaced unlawful.
- 31-16-122. Selling, advertising, using or installing device which causes other than true mileage to be registered.
- 31-16-123. Purchaser plaintiff to recover costs and attorney's fee.
- 31-16-124. Applicability of provisions.
- 31-16-125. Demo, full use, and Wyoming based manufacturer plates.
- 31-16-126. Use of demo, full use plates; temporary permits.
- 31-16-127. Temporary recreational vehicle display and sales permit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.