2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 14 - MOTOR CLUB SERVICES
- 31-14-101. Short title; administration.
- 31-14-102. Definitions.
- 31-14-103. Required security.
- 31-14-104. Purpose of security; conditions.
- 31-14-105. Suit on bond; aggregate liability of surety.
- 31-14-106. Conditions applicable to deposit of cash or securities.
- 31-14-107. Approval of name by commissioner.
- 31-14-108. Required certificate of authority.
- 31-14-109. Prerequisites to issuance of certificate of authority.
- 31-14-110. Expiration of certificate of authority.
- 31-14-111. Revocation or suspension of certificate of authority.
- 31-14-112. Examination of clubs; financial statement in lieu thereof.
- 31-14-113. Appointment of commissioner as club's attorney; service of process thereon.
- 31-14-114. Approval of service contract by commissioner.
- 31-14-115. Membership card or certificate; date and signature on service contract.
- 31-14-116. Contents of service contract.
- 31-14-117. Solicitation to purchase service contract.
- 31-14-118. Misrepresentations as to service contracts.
- 31-14-119. Validity of service contract.
- 31-14-120. Required agent's license.
- 31-14-121. Application for agent's license.
- 31-14-122. General conditions for issuance or renewal of agent's license.
- 31-14-123. Qualifications for agent licensee.
- 31-14-124. Form and contents of agent's license.
- 31-14-125. Annual renewal of agent's license; fee.
- 31-14-126. Grounds for suspension, revocation or refusal to renew agent's license generally.
- 31-14-127. Grounds for suspension, revocation or refusal of agent's license of firm, partnership or corporation.
- 31-14-128. Surrender of revoked or suspended license certificate.
- 31-14-129. Further grounds for suspension or revocation of agent's license.
- 31-14-130. Exemptions.
- 31-14-131. Penalty for violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.