2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 13 - ABANDONED VEHICLES
- 31-13-101. Definitions.
- 31-13-102. Powers and duties of department; responsibility of the county.
- 31-13-103. Uniformity of provisions.
- 31-13-104. Abandonment on highway or property; removal; presumption of abandonment; title to vehicle; notice of intent to impound.
- 31-13-105. Limitations on possession; presumption of abandonment; exceptions; expense of removal.
- 31-13-106. Mailing of notice of impoundment by a police officer; notice by publication.
- 31-13-107. Redemption.
- 31-13-108. Disposition of abandoned vehicles impounded by a police officer; payment of expenses; extinguishment of liens.
- 31-13-109. Disposition of vehicles left unattended on private property and sold by the property owner or through a court action.
- 31-13-110. Certificate of sale; certificate of title and registration card.
- 31-13-111. Transmission of return of sale and sale proceeds to county treasurer; payment of expenses and taxes; county abandoned vehicle account; duplicate receipts for proceeds; action for recovery of proceeds.
- 31-13-112. Release of liability for removal and storage of, and for lost or damaged items in, abandoned vehicles; disposition of personal property within a vehicle; optional court action.
- 31-13-113. Repealed by Laws 1993, ch. 27, 2.
- 31-13-114. Licensing of storage and disposal facilities; records by licensees.
- 31-13-115. Providing disposal facilities by state.
- 31-13-116. Penalty for violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.