2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 11 - IDENTIFICATION OF VEHICLES AND PREVENTION OF THEFT
- 31-11-101. Definitions.
- 31-11-102. Unauthorized use of vehicle; penalty.
- 31-11-103. Alteration of vehicle identification numbers; penalty.
- 31-11-104. Sale of seized vehicles; disposition of proceeds; proof of ownership after sale.
- 31-11-105. Special vehicle identification number.
- 31-11-106. General penalties.
- 31-11-107. Daily records of vehicle dealers; penalties for violations.
- 31-11-108. Examination of vehicle identification numbers; notification where number altered; penalties for violations.
- 31-11-109. Report of stored or parked vehicles; offenses and penalties.
- 31-11-110. Surrender and cancellation of certificate of title; penalties for violations.
- 31-11-111. Seizure of vehicles by officers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.