2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 27 - LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER 14 - WORKER'S COMPENSATION
ARTICLE 1 - GENERALLY
- 27-14-101. Short title; statement of intent.
- 27-14-102. Definitions.
- 27-14-103. Repealed by Laws 1991, ch. 190, 2.
- 27-14-104. Exclusive remedy as to employer; nonliability of co-employees; no relief from liability; rights as to delinquent or noncontributing employer.
- 27-14-105. Action against third party; notice; subrogation; legal representation; payment under reservation of rights; actions by department.
- 27-14-106. Minor employee to be free of any legal disability.
- 27-14-107. Repealed by Laws 1995, ch. 121, 3.
- 27-14-108. Extrahazardous industries, employments, occupations; enumeration; definitions; optional coverage.
ARTICLE 2 - PREMIUMS AND RATES
- 27-14-201. Rates and classifications; rate surcharge.
- 27-14-202. Premium payments; payroll reports; department authority to establish joint reporting; remedies for incorrect earnings categorizations by employers.
- 27-14-203. Failure of employer to make payments; interest; lien; injunction; nonexclusive remedies.
- 27-14-204. Coverage of out-of-state injuries; filing.
- 27-14-205. State contributions; presumed pay of specified employees.
- 27-14-206. Public contract work; coverage procedure; responsibility on private contracts.
- 27-14-207. Employer registration required; person acquiring trade of another employer; transfer of experience and assignment of rates.
ARTICLE 3 - NONRESIDENT EMPLOYERS
- 27-14-301. Applicability of provisions.
- 27-14-302. Required reporting; security required for certain nonresident employers.
- 27-14-303. Contract with nonresident conditioned upon compliance.
- 27-14-304. Return of deposit to nonresident employer after cessation of operations.
- 27-14-305. Secretary of state designated agent for service of process.
- 27-14-306. Extraterritorial applicability of provisions.
- 27-14-307. Penalty for failure to post bond.
ARTICLE 4 - EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- 27-14-401. Medical, hospital and ambulance expenses; review of claim; employer and division designated providers; contracts for bill review, case management and related programs.
- 27-14-402. Payment for artificial replacement.
- 27-14-403. Awards generally; method of payment.
- 27-14-404. Temporary total disability; benefits; determination of eligibility; exceptions for volunteers or prisoners; period of certification limited; temporary light duty employment.
- 27-14-405. Permanent partial disability; benefits; schedule; permanent disfigurement; disputed ratings.
- 27-14-406. Permanent total disability; benefits.
- 27-14-407. Forfeiture of benefits due to unsanitary or injurious practice.
- 27-14-408. Vocational rehabilitation; application; eligibility; plan; limitation; modification, suspension or termination.
ARTICLE 5 - CLAIM PROCEDURE
- 27-14-501. Report by health care provider accepting cases; report of examination; recertification; bills; filing of claims.
- 27-14-502. Employee's injury report to employer and division; presumption raised by failure to file report; release of information.
- 27-14-503. Statute of limitations.
- 27-14-504. Amendment of employee's injury report.
- 27-14-505. Tolling of statute of limitations while persons under disability.
- 27-14-506. Employer's injury report; penalty for failure to report.
- 27-14-507. Employer required to post notice.
- 27-14-508. Blank form supplied by director; instructions to employees, employers and health care providers; training programs for clerks of court.
- 27-14-509. Autopsy may be required; procedure.
- 27-14-510. Misrepresentations or false statements; failure of employer to establish account or furnish payroll report.
- 27-14-511. Recovery of benefits paid by mistake or fraud.
ARTICLE 6 - CONTESTED CASES
- 27-14-601. Payment or denial of claim by division; notice; objections; review and settlement of claims; filing fee; preauthorization of hospitalization or surgery.
- 27-14-602. Contested cases generally.
- 27-14-603. Burden of proof; required proof of circumstances; coronary conditions; hernia.
- 27-14-604. Examination by impartial health care provider; costs; report by nonresident provider.
- 27-14-605. Application for modification of benefits; time limitation; grounds; termination of case; exceptions.
- 27-14-606. Determination and awards are administrative determination as to all parties; notice and hearing requirements.
- 27-14-607. Rights of director to defend against claim; no waiver.
- 27-14-608. Attorney fees; penalty for violation.
- 27-14-609. Periodic review of temporary total award; physical examination after temporary total award; purpose; report to division.
- 27-14-610. Health care providers required to testify; refusal; privilege inapplicable.
- 27-14-611. Administrative determination for compensation; copies to employer and auditor; warrants for payment.
- 27-14-612. Appeal by employee; costs.
- 27-14-613. Appeal by employer; stay of award.
- 27-14-614. Direct appeal by director from any order; stay of execution; costs.
- 27-14-615. Appointment of attorneys for court proceedings; fees.
- 27-14-616. Medical commission; hearing panels; creation; membership; duties; rulemaking.
ARTICLE 7 - FISCAL PROVISIONS
- 27-14-701. Worker's compensation account established; investments; administrative expenses; rehabilitation expenses; worker's compensation claims payment account established for worker's compensation revenue bond proceeds.
- 27-14-702. No garnishment, attachment or execution on unpaid award.
- 27-14-703. Disclosure of child support obligations required; notification; amount withheld; payment; applicability of provisions.
- 27-14-704. Worker's compensation revenue bonds; department determination; issuance by state loan and investment board; bonding procedure, terms and conditions.
ARTICLE 8 - ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS
- 27-14-801. Duties of director.
- 27-14-802. Rulemaking power; fees; state's average wages; vocational rehabilitation; contracts with clerks of district court.
- 27-14-803. Investigatory powers; examination of employer's records; subpoenas.
- 27-14-804. Statistical compilation; annual report and projection; additional reporting requirements.
- 27-14-805. Confidentiality of information; unlawful disclosure; exception.
- 27-14-806. Experience rating manipulation; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.