2011 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - BIRD AND ANIMAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 23 - GAME AND FISH
CHAPTER 3 - GENERAL REGULATORY PROVISIONS
- 23-3-101. Taking eagle prohibited.
- 23-3-102. Taking certain game animals without license or during a closed season prohibited.
- 23-3-103. Taking predatory animals, predacious birds and trophy animals; taking furbearing animals and game birds without license prohibited.
- 23-3-104. Coupons.
- 23-3-105. Antelope, deer and elk coupons; payment to landowner; kill on federal or state land.
- 23-3-106. Wyoming game and Wyoming interstate game tags; when required.
- 23-3-107. Wanton destruction of big game animal; reward.
- 23-3-108. Destruction of bird nests or eggs.
- 23-3-109. Use of dogs; dogs injuring big or trophy game animals may be killed; citation of owners of dogs harassing game animals; penalties.
- 23-3-110. Firearms; types permitted for hunting game birds; ruffed and blue grouse excepted.
- 23-3-111. Firearms; size of guns to be used in hunting big or trophy game animals.
- 23-3-112. Firearms; automatic weapon or silencer prohibited.
- 23-3-113. Hunters required to wear colored clothing.
- 23-3-114. Landowner may take beaver causing damage.
- 23-3-115. Taking black bear, mountain lion, gray wolf, bobcat, weasel, badger, squirrels or muskrat for damaging property.
- 23-3-116. Ownership of game bird; taking of privately owned game birds.
- 23-3-117. Bighorn sheep; registration of horns; penalties.
- 23-3-201. Fishing tackle; designation of waters for setline fishing; taking fish with firearm prohibited; snagging; penalties.
- 23-3-202. Use of live fish and corn as bait.
- 23-3-203. Placing obstruction to fish across stream or lake without consent of chief fish warden prohibited; erection of fishways.
- 23-3-204. Substances and devices to take or destroy fish or obstruct waterways prohibited.
- 23-3-205. Shipment of fish; game tags; when required.
- 23-3-301. Importation and sale of wildlife prohibited; exceptions.
- 23-3-302. Sale, disposition or acquisition of edible portion of game animals, game birds or game fish.
- 23-3-303. Waste of edible portion of game bird, fish or animal, except trophy game animal, prohibited; abandonment of meat at meat processing plant.
- 23-3-304. Certain trapping devices unlawful; game for bait prohibited; baiting big game animals prohibited; penalties.
- 23-3-305. Hunting from highway; entering enclosed property without permission; penalty; hunting at night without permission prohibited.
- 23-3-306. Use of aircraft, automobiles, motorized and snow vehicles and artificial light for hunting or fishing prohibited; exception; penalties.
- 23-3-307. Hunting while intoxicated or under influence of controlled substance prohibited.
- 23-3-308. Check stations; duty of hunters and fishermen to report.
- 23-3-309. Intentional feeding of elk; penalty.
- 23-3-401. Commercial operation or business without license prohibited.
- 23-3-402. Violation of commission order prohibited.
- 23-3-403. False swearing, fraud or false statement prohibited.
- 23-3-404. Tanneries not to receive game specimens unless tagged; records.
- 23-3-405. Interference with lawful taking of wildlife prohibited; penalties; damages; injunction.
- 23-3-406. Attempting to take simulated wildlife decoy; penalty.
- 23-3-407. Remote hunting prohibited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.