2011 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - COMPULSORY ATTENDANCE
TITLE 21 - EDUCATION
CHAPTER 4 - PUPILS
- 21-4-101. Definitions.
- 21-4-102. When attendance required; exemptions; withdrawal.
- 21-4-103. Enforcement of article; appointment and compensation of attendance officers.
- 21-4-104. Duties of attendance officers.
- 21-4-105. Penalty for failure of parent, guardian or custodian to comply with article.
- 21-4-106. List of children of school age to be furnished; notice of unexcused absences.
- 21-4-107. Notice to district attorney of habitual truancy; duty of district attorney.
- 21-4-201. Repealed by Laws 1979, ch. 75, 2.
- 21-4-202. Repealed by Laws 1979, ch. 75, 2.
- 21-4-203. Repealed by Laws 1979, ch. 75, 2.
- 21-4-301. Schools to be free and accessible to all children; minimum school year.
- 21-4-302. Age for registration in first grade and kindergarten; preschool programs.
- 21-4-303. Right not denied on account of sex, race or religion.
- 21-4-304. Repealed by Laws 1991, ch. 138, 1.
- 21-4-305. Suspension or expulsion; authority; procedure.
- 21-4-306. Suspension or expulsion; grounds.
- 21-4-307. Denial of admission to school.
- 21-4-308. Punishment and disciplinary measures; denial of diploma or credit.
- 21-4-309. Mandatory immunizations for children attending schools; exceptions.
- 21-4-310. Self-administration of medication for potentially life threatening conditions.
- 21-4-311. Safe school climate act; short title.
- 21-4-312. Definitions.
- 21-4-313. Prohibition against harassment, intimidation or bullying; reporting to school officials.
- 21-4-314. School district implementation; state policies, training and technical assistance.
- 21-4-315. Applicability; no civil liability created; immunity.
- 21-4-401. Transportation or maintenance for isolated pupils.
- 21-4-402. Instruction for hospitalized or homebound pupils.
- 21-4-501. Payment of tuition for children resident in districts which maintain no high school; admission of children to high schools in other districts; state board approval for out-of-state placements; duties of admitting districts; tuition amount.
- 21-4-502. Attendance in another district when convenient or desirable; admission of pupils resident in other districts; attendance for ADM computations specified.
- 21-4-503. Repealed By Laws 1999, ch. 110, 103.
- 21-4-504. Cost of maintaining pupil attending school outside district of residence.
- 21-4-505. Payment of tuition for pupil attending school in another state; admission of out-of-state pupils.
- 21-4-506. Participation in activities by students not enrolled in the district; limitation on fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.