2011 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 21 - EDUCATION
CHAPTER 2 - THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE STATE SYSTEM OF EDUCATION AT THE STATE LEVEL
- 21-2-101. Application of Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act.
- 21-2-102. Effect on functions and powers of board of trustees of University of Wyoming.
- 21-2-103. Effect on functions and powers of community college commission.
- 21-2-104. State department of education established; personnel; facilities.
- 21-2-105. Delegation of duties of state superintendent.
- 21-2-201. General supervision of public schools entrusted to state superintendent.
- 21-2-202. Duties of the state superintendent.
- 21-2-203. School district data collection and funding model administration; duties and responsibilities specified; data advisory committee; school district compliance.
- 21-2-204. Wyoming Accountability in Education Act; statewide education accountability system created.
- 21-2-301. Appointment; qualifications, terms and removal of members; meetings; chairman.
- 21-2-302. Quorum; majority vote.
- 21-2-303. Expenses.
- 21-2-304. Duties of the state board of education.
- 21-2-305. Reports and assistance from local boards and officials.
- 21-2-306. Reports of state superintendent and state board.
- 21-2-307. State board of vocational education; duties.
- 21-2-401. License required; registration required for private degree granting post secondary education institutions; department of education to administer and set minimum standards for licensure.
- 21-2-402. Licensure; registration of private degree granting post secondary education institutions; fees; suspension and revocation; notification upon entry into state.
- 21-2-403. Licensing and regulation of qualifications of agents of private schools and institutions; fee.
- 21-2-404. Operation without license or registration unlawful; soliciting business in public schools; furnishing list of students.
- 21-2-405. Performance bond or other security; amount; exemption.
- 21-2-406. Schools exempted; definition.
- 21-2-407. Penalties; injunction.
- 21-2-501. Children with disabilities entitled to free and appropriate education.
- 21-2-502. Duties of school districts; interdistrict contracts; assistance of state superintendent; attendance beyond school age.
- 21-2-601. Designation of boards as agencies to receive federal funds; powers of boards.
- 21-2-602. Acceptance of funds not mandatory; local control of schools not to be surrendered.
- 21-2-603. Powers of state treasurer; monies donated to state.
- 21-2-701. Definitions.
- 21-2-702. Intermediate educational unit.
- 21-2-703. Superintendent duties; division duties.
- 21-2-704. School district responsibility.
- 21-2-705. Fund allocation.
- 21-2-706. Developmental preschool funding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.