2011 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - MILITARY SERVICE RELIEF ACT
TITLE 19 - DEFENSE FORCES AND AFFAIRS
CHAPTER 11 - MILITARY SERVICE MEMBER PROTECTIONS
- 19-11-101. Title.
- 19-11-102. Purpose.
- 19-11-103. Definitions.
- 19-11-104. Discrimination prohibited.
- 19-11-105. Awarding of costs and fees.
- 19-11-106. Compensation.
- 19-11-107. Leave status.
- 19-11-108. Leave of absence for state, city or county officers and employees; training programs.
- 19-11-109. Life and health and accident insurance.
- 19-11-110. Worker's compensation benefits; supplementary earnings; voluntary suspension.
- 19-11-111. Right of reinstatement to former employment.
- 19-11-112. Retirement credit.
- 19-11-113. Contributions, payment during military service.
- 19-11-114. Employee pension benefit plans.
- 19-11-115. State retirement systems; payment of contributions; interest.
- 19-11-116. Payment of death and survivor benefits; state retirement.
- 19-11-117. Inapplicability to deferred retirement option plans; state retirement.
- 19-11-118. License validity; renewals, suspension of fees.
- 19-11-119. Professional and occupational licenses; renewal fees waived; educational requirements.
- 19-11-120. Academic penalties prohibited.
- 19-11-121. District courts; jurisdiction; venue; preference docket.
- 19-11-122. Servicemembers Civil Relief Act; application to national guard; penalty for violation of rights afforded to guard members; enforcement; preferences.
- 19-11-123. Award of attorney fees.
- 19-11-124. Vacancies in elected office.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.