2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 14 - CHILDREN
CHAPTER 5 - INTERSTATE COMPACT ON PLACEMENT OF CHILDREN
- 14-5-101. Compact provisions generally.
- 14-5-102. Financial responsibility.
- 14-5-103. Duties of department of family services.
- 14-5-104. Agreements with other party states authorized; when approval required.
- 14-5-105. Inspection and supervision of children and facilities in other states.
- 14-5-106. Placement of child in out-of-state institution.
- 14-5-107. Prerequisites for placement of children from other states.
- 14-5-108. Penalties for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.