2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 14 - CHILDREN
CHAPTER 11 - SAFETY FOR A NEWBORN CHILD
- 14-11-101. Purpose and intent.
- 14-11-102. Definitions.
- 14-11-103. Relinquishment of a newborn child.
- 14-11-104. Newborn child identity.
- 14-11-105. Child placement; termination of parental rights.
- 14-11-106. Safe relinquishment is an affirmative defense.
- 14-11-107. Authority of department of family services to promulgate rules and regulations.
- 14-11-108. Immunity from liability.
- 14-11-109. Reports of relinquishments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.