2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 980. Sexually violent person commitments.
- 980.01 Definitions.
- 980.015 Notice to the department of justice and district attorney.
- 980.02 Sexually violent person petition; contents; filing.
- 980.03 Rights of persons subject to petition.
- 980.031 Examinations.
- 980.034 Change of place of trial or jury from another county.
- 980.036 Discovery and inspection.
- 980.038 Miscellaneous procedural provisions.
- 980.04 Detention; probable cause hearing; transfer for examination.
- 980.05 Trial.
- 980.06 Commitment.
- 980.063 Deoxyribonucleic acid analysis requirements.
- 980.065 Institutional care for sexually violent persons.
- 980.067 Activities off grounds.
- 980.07 Periodic reexamination and treatment progress; report from the department.
- 980.08 Supervised release; procedures, implementation, revocation.
- 980.09 Petition for discharge.
- 980.095 Procedures for discharge hearings.
- 980.101 Reversal, vacation or setting aside of judgment relating to a sexually violent offense; effect.
- 980.105 Determination of county and city, village, or town of residence.
- 980.11 Notice concerning supervised release or discharge.
- 980.12 Department duties; costs.
- 980.13 Applicability.
- 980.135 Local restrictions; limited exemption.
- 980.14 Immunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.