2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 970. Criminal procedure — preliminary proceedings.
- 970.01 Initial appearance before a judge.
- 970.02 Duty of a judge at the initial appearance.
- 970.03 Preliminary examination.
- 970.032 Preliminary examination; juvenile under original adult court jurisdiction.
- 970.035 Preliminary examination; juvenile younger than 15 years old.
- 970.038 Preliminary examination; hearsay exception.
- 970.04 Second examination.
- 970.05 Testimony at preliminary examination; payment for transcript of testimony.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.