2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 945. Gambling.
- 945.01 Definitions.
- 945.02 Gambling.
- 945.03 Commercial gambling.
- 945.035 Certain slot machines on licensed premises.
- 945.04 Permitting premises to be used for commercial gambling.
- 945.041 Revocation of license and injunction against gambling devices.
- 945.05 Dealing in gambling devices.
- 945.06 Public utilities to cease service.
- 945.07 Gambling by participants in contest.
- 945.08 Bribery of participant in contest.
- 945.09 Commercial printing.
- 945.095 Shipbuilding business.
- 945.10 Prizes forfeited.
- 945.12 Endless sales chains.
- 945.13 Interstate transportation of gambling devices.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.