2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 901. Evidence — general provisions.
- 901.01 Scope.
- 901.02 Purpose and construction.
- 901.03 Rulings on evidence.
- 901.04 Preliminary questions.
- 901.05 Admissibility of certain test results.
- 901.053 Admissibility of evidence relating to use of protective headgear while operating certain motor vehicles.
- 901.055 Admissibility of results of dust testing for the presence of lead.
- 901.06 Limited admissibility.
- 901.07 Remainder of or related writings or statements.
- 901.08 Admissibility of sexual conduct.
- 901.09 Submission of writings; languages other than English.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.