2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 846. Real estate foreclosure.
- 846.01 Foreclosure judgment.
- 846.02 Foreclosure; defendant may have assignment of mortgage.
- 846.04 Deficiency, judgment for.
- 846.05 Foreclosure for nonpayment of installment.
- 846.06 Sale in parcels.
- 846.07 Order of sale for other defaults.
- 846.08 Judgment for sale of whole; adjustment of parties' rights.
- 846.09 Amendments as to parties; process and pleading.
- 846.10 Foreclosure.
- 846.101 Foreclosure without deficiency; 20-acre parcels.
- 846.102 Abandoned premises.
- 846.103 Foreclosures of commercial properties and multifamily residences.
- 846.11 Homestead, how sold.
- 846.12 Interest; waste.
- 846.13 Redemption from and satisfaction of judgment.
- 846.14 Redemption of part.
- 846.15 Plaintiff's rights acquired by junior lienor.
- 846.16 Notice of sale; confirmation; transfer.
- 846.162 Disposition of surplus.
- 846.165 Application for confirmation of sale and for deficiency judgment.
- 846.18 Tardy confirmation of sale.
- 846.25 Discharge after foreclosure.
- 846.30 Redemption period for land contracts.
- 846.40 Regulation of foreclosure reconveyances.
- 846.45 Regulation of foreclosure consultants.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.