2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 823. Nuisances.
- 823.01 Jurisdiction over nuisances.
- 823.015 Action against condominium association.
- 823.02 Injunction against public nuisance, time extension.
- 823.03 Judgment.
- 823.04 Execution and warrant.
- 823.05 Warrant may be stayed.
- 823.06 Expense of abating, how collected.
- 823.065 Repeated violations of a municipal ordinance a public nuisance.
- 823.07 Violations of ordinances or resolutions relating to noxious business.
- 823.075 Actions against forestry operations.
- 823.08 Actions against agricultural uses.
- 823.085 Actions against owners or operators of solid waste facilities.
- 823.09 Bawdyhouses declared nuisances.
- 823.10 Disorderly house, action for abatement.
- 823.11 Evidence; dismissal of action; costs.
- 823.113 Drug or criminal gang house a public nuisance.
- 823.114 Judgment and order of sale of property.
- 823.115 Sale of property and use of proceeds.
- 823.12 Punishment for violation of injunction.
- 823.13 Judgment and execution; sale of fixtures.
- 823.14 Application of proceeds of sale; lis pendens.
- 823.15 Undertaking to release building or structure.
- 823.16 Remedy of lessor of place of prostitution.
- 823.20 Gambling place a public nuisance.
- 823.21 Dilapidated buildings declared nuisances.
- 823.215 Dilapidated wharves and piers in navigable waters declared nuisances.
- 823.23 Receivership for public nuisances.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.