2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 82. Town highways.
FUNDING AND GOVERNANCE
- 82.01 Definitions.
- 82.03 Duties of town board.
- 82.05 Superintendent of highways.
- 82.08 Town bridges or culverts; construction and repair; county aid.
- 82.09 County aid for dams used for bridges.
- 82.10 Initiation of procedures.
- 82.11 Meeting.
- 82.12 Highway order.
- 82.13 Highways to school buildings.
- 82.14 Acquiring rights to land; damages from discontinuance.
- 82.15 Appeal of a highway order.
- 82.16 Highway orders; presumptions.
- 82.17 Highway papers, where filed.
- 82.18 Width of highways.
- 82.19 Discontinuance of highways.
- 82.20 Removal of fences from highway; notice.
- 82.21 Highways on and across town and municipal lines.
- 82.23 Municipal line bridges.
- 82.25 Highway taxes for limited-use road.
- 82.27 Landlocked property and property with insufficient highway access.
- 82.28 Highways and bridges on state boundaries.
- 82.29 Highways abutted by state park lands; discontinuance or relocation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.