2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 816. Remedies supplementary to execution.
- 816.03 Debtor may be compelled to answer as to property.
- 816.035 Commissioners' orders; service and return; filing; fees.
- 816.04 Appointment of receiver.
- 816.05 Warrant against debtor.
- 816.06 Examination of debtor and witnesses.
- 816.07 Bond; commitment.
- 816.08 Property to be applied to judgment.
- 816.11 Costs, fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.