2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 812. Garnishment.
GARNISHMENT OF PROPERTY OTHER THAN EARNINGS
- 812.01 Commencement of garnishment.
- 812.02 Garnishment before and after judgment.
- 812.04 Garnishment actions; how commenced; summons.
- 812.05 Garnishee complaint before and after judgment; several garnishees.
- 812.06 Garnishee fees, costs.
- 812.07 Service on garnishee and defendant.
- 812.08 Judgment; bond.
- 812.11 Garnishee answer.
- 812.13 Payments by garnishee; releases.
- 812.14 Answer conclusive if no reply by plaintiff; procedure following reply.
- 812.15 Defendant or garnishee may defend both actions.
- 812.16 Principal action tried first; judgment.
- 812.17 Impleader.
- 812.18 Liability of garnishee.
- 812.19 Nonliability as garnishee; judgment when rendered.
- 812.20 Action by defendant against garnishee stayed.
- 812.21 Release of garnishment; bond.
- 812.22 Costs.
- 812.24 Penalties.
- 812.30 Definitions.
- 812.31 Procedure.
- 812.32 Earnings garnishment generally.
- 812.33 Garnishee fees.
- 812.34 Exemption.
- 812.35 Commencement of action.
- 812.37 Debtor's answer.
- 812.38 Judicial hearing.
- 812.39 Payment to creditor.
- 812.40 Stipulated extension.
- 812.405 Garnishment of earnings to satisfy an order for restitution.
- 812.41 Garnishee liability.
- 812.42 Garnishment of earnings of public officers and employees.
- 812.43 Retaliation by garnishee for earnings garnishment forbidden.
- 812.44 Forms.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.