2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 804. Civil procedure — depositions and discovery.
- 804.01 General provisions governing discovery.
- 804.015 Limits on discovery by prisoners.
- 804.02 Perpetuation of testimony by deposition.
- 804.03 Persons before whom depositions may be taken.
- 804.04 Stipulations regarding discovery procedure.
- 804.05 Depositions upon oral examination.
- 804.06 Depositions upon written questions.
- 804.07 Use of depositions in court proceedings.
- 804.08 Interrogatories to parties.
- 804.09 Production of documents and things and entry upon land for inspection and other purposes.
- 804.10 Physical and mental examination of parties; inspection of medical documents.
- 804.11 Requests for admission.
- 804.12 Failure to make discovery; sanctions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.