2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 802. Civil procedure — pleadings, motions and pretrial practice.
- 802.01 Pleadings allowed; form of motions.
- 802.02 General rules of pleading.
- 802.025 Pleadings, discovery, and damages in certain personal injury actions.
- 802.03 Pleading special matters.
- 802.04 Form of pleadings.
- 802.045 Limited scope representation permitted — process.
- 802.05 Signing of pleadings, motions, and other papers; representations to court; sanctions.
- 802.06 Defenses and objection; when and how presented; by pleading or motion; motion for judgment on the pleadings.
- 802.07 Counterclaim and cross claim.
- 802.08 Summary judgment.
- 802.09 Amended and supplemental pleadings.
- 802.10 Calendar practice.
- 802.12 Alternative dispute resolution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.