2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 788. Arbitration.
- 788.01 Arbitration clauses in contracts enforceable.
- 788.015 Agreement to arbitrate real estate transaction disputes.
- 788.02 Stay of action to permit arbitration.
- 788.03 Court order to arbitrate; procedure.
- 788.04 Arbitrators, how chosen.
- 788.05 Court procedure.
- 788.06 Hearings before arbitrators; procedure.
- 788.07 Depositions.
- 788.08 Written awards.
- 788.09 Court confirmation award, time limit.
- 788.10 Vacation of award, rehearing by arbitrators.
- 788.11 Modification of award.
- 788.12 Judgment.
- 788.13 Notice of motion to change award.
- 788.14 Papers filed with motion regarding award; entry of judgment, effect of judgment.
- 788.15 Appeal from order or judgment.
- 788.17 Title of act.
- 788.18 Not retroactive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.