2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 778. Collection of forfeitures.
- 778.01 Action for forfeitures.
- 778.015 Applicability in circuit court.
- 778.02 Action in name of state; complaint; attachment.
- 778.027 Prosecution decisions based on contributions to certain organizations or agencies and government attorney conduct.
- 778.03 Complaint to recover forfeited goods.
- 778.04 Plaintiffs; costs.
- 778.06 Action for what sum.
- 778.09 Judgment, costs, commitment of defendant.
- 778.10 Municipal forfeitures, how recovered.
- 778.103 Traffic regulation forfeitures; how recovered.
- 778.104 Department of natural resources forfeitures; how recovered.
- 778.105 Disposition of forfeitures.
- 778.11 Duty of town officers.
- 778.12 Duty of district attorney.
- 778.13 Forfeitures collected, to whom paid.
- 778.135 Campaign finance, lobbying, and ethics forfeitures; how recovered.
- 778.14 Treasurers to collect.
- 778.15 Payment to county treasurer.
- 778.16 Neglect of duty.
- 778.17 Statement to county board; payment to state.
- 778.18 Penalty upon municipal judge.
- 778.19 Recovery of property forfeited to state.
- 778.195 Clerk's fees.
- 778.20 Who liable for costs.
- 778.25 Citation procedure for certain limited violations.
- 778.26 Citation procedure; violation of land trespass laws.
- 778.30 Collection of forfeitures and related charges by assignment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.