2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 768. Actions abolished.
- 768.01 Actions for breach of promise, alienation of affection and criminal conversation abolished.
- 768.02 Purpose.
- 768.03 Unlawful to file or threaten actions barred.
- 768.04 Time for filing actions.
- 768.05 Contracts executed as to such claims barred.
- 768.06 Actions for recovery of property procured by fraud; corroboration required.
- 768.07 Penalty.
- 768.08 Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.