2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 765. Marriage.
- 765.001 Title, intent and construction of chs. 765 to 768
- 765.002 Definitions.
- 765.01 A civil contract.
- 765.02 Marriageable age; who may contract.
- 765.03 Who shall not marry; divorced persons.
- 765.035 Validity of marriages of epileptics.
- 765.04 Marriage abroad to circumvent the laws.
- 765.05 Marriage license; by whom issued.
- 765.08 Application for marriage license.
- 765.09 Identification of parties; statement of qualifications.
- 765.11 Objections to marriage.
- 765.12 Marriage license, when authorized; corrections; contents.
- 765.13 Form of marriage document.
- 765.14 Form of marriage document when solemnized by parties.
- 765.15 Fee to county clerk.
- 765.16 Marriage contract, how made; officiating person.
- 765.19 Delivery and filing of marriage document.
- 765.20 Records and forms.
- 765.21 Unlawful marriages void; validation.
- 765.22 Immaterial irregularities as to authority of person officiating.
- 765.23 Immaterial irregularities otherwise.
- 765.24 Removal of impediments to subsequent marriage.
- 765.30 Penalties.
- 765.31 Action to recover penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.