2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 73. Tax appeals commission and department of revenue.
- 73.01 Tax appeals commission.
- 73.015 Review of determination of tax appeals commission.
- 73.02 Distribution of money; income tax coordinator.
- 73.028 Levy rate limits and debt conditions; rules.
- 73.029 Rules required.
- 73.03 Powers and duties defined.
- 73.0301 License denial, nonrenewal, discontinuation, suspension and revocation based on tax delinquency.
- 73.0302 Liability for delinquent taxes.
- 73.0303 Personal renewable fuel production.
- 73.0305 Revenue limits calculations.
- 73.0306 Disregarded entities.
- 73.031 Arrest powers.
- 73.035 Private letter rulings.
- 73.04 Hearings, witnesses.
- 73.05 Assessment districts; supervisors; duties.
- 73.06 Supervision of assessments; supervisors; appointments and duties.
- 73.07 District offices, supplies, expenses.
- 73.09 Assessor certification.
- 73.10 Municipal finance.
- 73.12 Set off of payments to vendors.
- 73.13 Reducing nondelinquent taxes.
- 73.15 Hardware and software used to maintain medical records.
- 73.16 General provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.