2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 708. Mortgages and land contracts.
- 708.01 Effect of mortgage.
- 708.02 Foreclosure; effect in lease.
- 708.03 Prohibiting lender from designating attorney for mortgagor.
- 708.04 Removal of buildings from mortgaged premises.
- 708.05 Mortgages, power to sell under.
- 708.07 Satisfaction of state mortgages.
- 708.09 Purchase money mortgage defined.
- 708.10 Loan funds at closings.
- 708.11 Assignments of rents, leases and profits.
- 708.15 Mortgage satisfaction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.